|SERVICES OFFERED by UPRVISION Educational Services
- Developing new schools including Montessori schools, Day boarding International Schools, Residential Schools.
- Conceptualizing and operational vocational training institutes.
- Instituting Professional Institutes imparting professional management, technical courses in affiliation with recognized universities.
- Assisting in opening branches for any type of Educational Institutes.
- Revamping existing Educational Institutions
- Establishing Language Labs, science labs, Maths labs, home science labs, art & craft labs, and social studies lab.
- Computer Assisted Assessment.
- Consultancy for creating Question Bank .
- Curriculum related Staff Development- Liaise with Agencies'.
- Consultancy for School Crisis Planning.
- Teacher observation and collaborative curriculum development.
- Coordination with Special Educators with regard to children with special needs and Gifted children.
- Academic review of transcripts and activities.
- Conceptualization and implementation of plan for representation of school in Exhibitions and Seminars.
- Liaise with embassies and foreign universities for admissions for students.
- Consultancy for seating plans in classrooms.
- Consultancy for furniture for school.
- Consultancy for drafting School Brochure.
- Consultancy for drafting School Prospectus.
- Consultancy drafting school ERIC, Song book, Diary.
- Consultancy for Drafting School Staff ERIC.
- Consultancy for improvement in admission process.
- Assistance and guidance in Time table planning.
- Consultation for classroom layout in accordance with PYP.
- Consultation on procurement and drafting worksheets for all levels of classes.
- Consultation on projection of school in media.
- Consultation for conducting soft skills workshop for staff.
- Study on procedures of recruitment of teachers .
- Consultation on new projects taken up by management of school.
- Consultation on student enrichment programmes.
- Consultation for e-learning solutions for school.
- Generation of MIS reports of admission status.
- Consultation for new educational projects /planning.
- Promotions & Publicity undertaken
- Additional Services offered to Educational Institutes
- Teachers Empowerment program
Through our experimental and reflection based modules: our programs seek to:
- It is for teachers who are responsive to themselves and world around them.
- Educators who believe in an outline of openness and working collaboratively.
- Educators who are motivated to make a difference and who can motivate the children in turn.
- Enhance self awareness.
- Help them hire in their individual and collective strengths and discover their own potential to make a difference.
- Inspire the educators to initiate changes by questioning their beliefs.
- Enhance instructional skills: inculcate use of innovative teaching and pedagogical approaches.
- Empowering educators by providing them skills in areas of inquiry based learning, creative thinking, developing problem solving skills among students, assessment strategies etc.
- Student Enrichment Programme
- Helping students command oral and written communication skills.
- Choose career as per their aptitude .
- Sail effectively through the storm and strife of adolescence .
- Enable today's children to meet the challenges of tomorrow .
- Encourage their meta-cognitive skills .
- Making them lifelong learners .
- Develop their creative, critical and logical thinking .
- Make them self-motivated and ready to accept responsibility .
- Program/ Modules List for Students
- Career and Aptitude counseling .
- Adolescence Education Programme.
- Developing Study skills .
- Essential Basic skills (Communication, Scientific Enquiry, Mathematical Aptitude) .
- Learning through Environment .