Our priority is to provide outstanding mission based service to our clients and to do so in a manner that preserves the reputation of UPR Vision. For the purpose a code of conduct based on highest standards of professionalism, ethics and integrity. We will not jeopardise the trust of our clients through misconduct or the appearance of any questionable or inappropriate action. Specifically we:
- Describe and represent services and fees fully and accurately in a clearly written proposal provided to our client.
- Undertake those assignments for which UPR Vision is equipped.
- Accept assignments only if UPR vision is able to exercise full objectivity, independence and integrity.
- Provide all services in a timely and cost effective manner .
- Provide reports and analyses without any distortion and our mission of relevant data .
- Disclose client information only to authorize personnel of organization.
- Follow a tradition of confidentiality procedures appropriate to or required by client.